Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Luka (Suzanne Vega)




My name is ________
I live on the ________________________
I live ____________ from you
________, I think you've seen me before

If you hear something late at ________,
some kind of ________, some kind of fight,
just don't ask me what it was,
just don't ask me what it was,
just don't ask me what it was...

I think it's ________ I'm clumsy,
I try not to ________ too loud.
Maybe it's ________ I'm crazy
I try not to ________ too proud.

They only hit until you ________,
and after that you don't ask ________.
You just don't argue anymore,
you just don't argue anymore,
you just don't argue anymore.

________, I think I'm okay.
I walked into the ________ again.
Well, if you ask, that's what I'll say.
And it's not your business anyway!
I guess I'd like to be ________,
with nothing broken, nothing thrown

Just don't ask me how I am,
________________________________,
________________________________...

No comments: